Nexight Group provides expert strategic planning, technology analysis and roadmapping, program management, and technical communication services. Our small-business agility allows us to tailor approaches to the distinct needs of public and private sector clients across the globe. We bring the balanced insight needed to break the deadlock of inaction and uncover solutions to critical challenges.
We find that most of today’s challenges require the collective insights of diverse leaders. Yet few organizations know how to harness this creative energy to discern innovative solutions that get results. We do. We use a multi-disciplinary approach—based in collaborative planning and partnership development—to convene the right experts to solve complex problems in new ways.
Our proven methods are based on more than 20 years of experience leading more than 250 collaborative planning sessions in dozens of sectors throughout the United States and on six continents. Our research and analysis supports critical decision making and our award-winning communications move solutions forward.
Discover what we do and view our work.
Key Facts about Nexight:
- 100% of employees have bachelor’s degrees; 80% have advanced degrees
- Located minutes outside the nation’s capital in Silver Spring, MD
- Clients include commercial and government organizations on four continents
- Led by three senior leaders with a combined 80 years of experience in technical and management consulting
- Composed of a multi-disciplinary team, including diverse backgrounds in engineering, business, information systems, writing, design, political science, and anthropology, with each member bringing their own expertise and passions to the company