We are looking for smart people with a passion for tackling important and challenging problems. Sound like you?
At Nexight Group, we look for intellectually curious, enthusiastic, and ambitious people who want to work hard to solve the complex problems our clients face.
What will you bring to the table?
Each of our team members brings distinct skills and passions to the company. The result? A creative, team-oriented environment that supports new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
No wonder we have now twice been named to the Washington Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work (2021 and 2020).
- We believe in hiring the best people possible and creating a stimulating work environment where employees can have fun and excel professionally; this has resulted in a 90% retention rate in the last 5 years
- We’re a small firm with a community atmosphere, and we value a work-life balance.
- At Nexight, you won’t be bogged down in bureaucratic processes, but you will be challenged to perform at a high level, even outside your area of expertise.
- Employees visibly contribute to the success of the company, and are empowered to manage their careers and encouraged to explore professional interests.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee health savings accounts (HSAs) with company contribution
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Annual bonus program
- Disability insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including part- or full-time remote
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career path planning and mentoring
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness membership
- Snacks and coffee bar
Current Job Openings
We are always interested in hearing from talented, exceptional people looking to make a difference. If you like what you see here and think you can strengthen our team, please get in touch.
How To Apply
To apply, please reference the job description for specific instructions.
Applicants may be asked to provide a resume, cover letter, writing samples, or a portfolio and perform a brief critical thinking exercise. Applications must contain all components requested in the job description to be considered. Send a complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
If you require reasonable accommodations to complete a job application, pre-employment testing, or a job interview or to otherwise participate in the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Nexight Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This involves all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. PRINCIPALS ONLY. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referrals of protected veterans desired. Equal Opportunity Employer.