We are looking for smart people with a passion for tackling important and challenging problems. Sound like you?
At Nexight Group, we look for intellectually curious, enthusiastic, and ambitious people who want to work hard to solve the complex problems our clients face.
What will you bring to the table?
Each of our team members brings distinct skills and passions to the company. The result? A creative, team-oriented environment that supports new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
No wonder we have now twice been named to the Washington Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work (2021 and 2020).
- We believe in hiring the best people possible and creating a stimulating work environment where employees can have fun and excel professionally; this has resulted in a 90% retention rate in the last 5 years
- We’re a small firm with a community atmosphere, and we value a work-life balance.
- At Nexight, you won’t be bogged down in bureaucratic processes, but you will be challenged to perform at a high level, even outside your area of expertise.
- Employees visibly contribute to the success of the company, and are empowered to manage their careers and encouraged to explore professional interests.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee health savings accounts (HSAs) with company contribution
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Annual bonus program
- Disability insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including part- or full-time remote
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career path planning and mentoring
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness membership
- Snacks and coffee bar
Current Job Openings
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a complete resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements and an explanation of how your skills and background fit with the position. Send all information to email@example.com and reference the job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Applicants may also be asked to provide writing samples and perform a brief critical thinking exercise.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. PRINCIPALS ONLY. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referrals of protected veterans desired. Equal Opportunity Employer.